Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör ADX - Above

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eek:wner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Kevin Johnson
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 3:26 PM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ADX rising...

I'm just learning MS's formula language. To this end I've been working on simple exercises to get my feet wet.

I'm currently attempting to write a bit of code (for a MS Expert) that as part of the Expert's criteria, requires that the ADX be rising.

I thought perhaps I could accomplish this by writing:
(in non-code language, for example's sake)

"want current ADX to be greater than the ADX 5 bars ago and ADX 5 bars ago to be greater than ADX 10 bars ago, etc."

I suppose I could do this using the "ref" function, i.e...

adx(14)>ref (adx(14), -5)

...and just keep stacking the prior periods (-5, -10, etc).

This would ensure that the ADX is rising, but I'm sure there is a more elegant way to pull this off, and perhaps with more control over the slope of the ADX.

Any ideas?
Thx, jade

Jade,
As many people that there are with opinions on this, I believe that there are just as many solutions.

Here are some of my ideas:

Moving averages are another way to guage trend. You can compare the ADX() with a Moving average of itself. Do consider the lag in this sort of a system, and determine if it fits with the type of trading you are doing. If a line remains above a moving average, it is trending up. You could use​

ADX - Above

ABOVE:=ADX(14)>Mov(ADX(14),5,S);
Sum(ABOVE,20)=20;

I'm using 5 periods and 20 bars for the test just as an arbitrary example. So these are just some of many ways to approach this problem. I'm sure other listmembers will have additional ideas.

Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO

Re: Trending vs. Consolidating Markets
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Trending vs. Consolidating Markets
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 02:14:53 -0500
References: <NEBBLKHFFBPAJCIPNOCLMEEBCDAA.dave_nadeau@xxxxxxxxx>
Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave and Jade,

I like to use rate of change (ROC) of a moving average to see if a stock is in a trend and the strength of this trend.

Like, if I use a 30 periods simple moving average and I want to select only a minimum upside trend of 0.8 % by day, I will have :

ROC(Mov(C,30,S),1,%) > 0.8

Pierre Tremblay

Source / From:
http://purebytes.com/archives/metastock/

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap