Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör High and Low of the First Hour

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Hi

How can I highlight the first hour bar?

Is it possible to create a indicator that create a line on the high and low of the first hour of the session?

PTC Man,
Here is an indicator that will plot a line for the high and low of the first hour (assuming your first hour ends at 10:30 a.m.) on an hourly chart. You can change it to a dashed line which might look better on your chart.
{plots the high and low at 10:30 for this day on an hourly chart}​

High and Low of the First Hour

H1st:=ValueWhen(1,Hour()*100+Minute()=1000,H);
L1st:=ValueWhen(1,Hour()*100+Minute()=1000,L);
H1st;
L1st;​

Good Trading,
Joe J.​

Joe

There must be something wrong because because I can´t see this indicator in any chart.

I ploted in a 60 min chart, 30 min chart and 5 min chart and nothing happen.

I change the hour to 1530 because here in Portugal, 1030 NY time is 1530 (0330 PM) PT time and I still can't see the indicator on the chart.

What appears to be the problem?

Thank you​

PTC,
First, this indicator was only set-up to work on the hourly charts. The formula would have to be changed for 30 min, 5 min, etc.
Second, make sure you have all four lines of code (the last line should be L1st;) in your formula.
Finally, just double-check that your first hourly bar reads 1530 - this should be the end of the first hour of trading, not when it starts.
I tested this out before I sent it to you and it does work on my charts.
Good Trading,
Joe J.​
Source / From:
Equismetastock[at]yahoogroups[dot]com

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap