Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • “Hiç zengin olan bir teknik analist görmedim” diyenlere hep gülmüşümdür. Bu kadar saçma ve küstahça bir şey daha duymadım. Dokuz yıl boyunca temel analiz kullandıktan sonra, teknik analizci olarak zengin oldum. “ (Marty Schwartz)

Al Sat Sistemi Stochastic Simianer System Test

Bir ticaret sistemi, finansal piyasalarda alım satımla ilgili belirli kurallara sahip belirli ayarlara dayanır. Bir dizi işlemin istatistiksel bir analizini alır ve ondan kar sağlayan geçmiş performansları içerir. Bu stratejiyi bir ticaret sistemi olarak adlandırmadan önce, başarısını ve bir süre başarılı kalma yeteneğini garanti altına almak için bir dizi teste tabi tutulur. Bir ticaret stratejisi asla sabit bir karı garanti etmez. Kısa sürede kar etmek için "al" ve "sat" sinyalleri sağlayacak belirli algoritmalardan veya ayarlamalardan oluşur. Pazar her zaman değiştiği ve algoritmalarda veya ticaret sisteminde yapılan yeni ayarlamaların da değişmesi gerektiğinden, asla sabit bir kar oranını garanti etmez. Alım satım sistemleri genellikle zaman içinde görülür, hisse senetleri ve forex piyasaları sürekli alım veya satım sinyalleri verir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Re: Fw: buying oportunities:
. To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Subject: Re: Fw: buying oportunities:
. From: BAUDECB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Christian Baude)
. Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 00:35:02 GMT
. In-Reply-To: <000801bdfab7$d9e71080$19259cd1@xxxxxx>
. References: <000801bdfab7$d9e71080$19259cd1@xxxxxx>
. Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 18 Oct 1998 12:52:55 -0400, it was written:
I was looking through some of my saved e-mails and did not see a reply to this question. If anyone has a response to this question I would appreciate a post.
Thanks, Bill
From: michael.arnoldi@xxxxxxxx <michael.arnoldi@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: buying oportunities:
this formula was posted some time ago by someone in th group, and is suposed to indicate goog buying oportunities:
Stoch(25,18)<40 AND
Cross(Stoch(25,18),Mov(Stoch(25,18),3,S))
AND Stoch(15,9)> Stoch(25,18) AND
Stoch(15,9) > Mov(Stoch(15,9),3,S)
anyone recognise this formula ?
Here ya go.... from my MetaStock SIG archives:
===================================================
Stochastic Simianer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Thomas Simianer) :
%K = 5/3, 15/9 and 25/18, all with %D = 3
I search for shares with the %K=25 crossing above its %D. This should happen below the oversold-level of 20, or at least below 50. At the same time the 15/9-stochastic should be in an uptrend and ahead of the 25/18. The 5/3-stochastic should also be climbing and have the highest value of all.
These are the conditions for an exploration. The stocks meeting these conditions will be analysed with other indicators (i´m using mainly ROC, Stochastic RSI, MACD, KST ).
Sometimes you get a buy signal of two stochastics, but the third doesn´t fit. In this case wait, until all three turn to the same (upward) direction. This very often indicates the best point to buy after a last downward move.
I have only a buy-filter, because every attempt to construct an according sell-exploration lead me to the result, that stochastic is very unreliable on the sell-side!
{Stoch Buy}
Stoch(25,18 ) < 40 AND Cross(Stoch(25,18), Mov(Stoch(25,18 ),3,S))
AND
Stoch(15,9) > Stoch(25,18 ) AND Stoch(15,9) > Mov(Stoch(15,9 ),3,S)
You see, it´s not complicated and the first line is very arbitrary, but 40 is the value that showed good results.
You noticed perhaps, that the stochastic 5/3 doesn´t show up in this filter.
The reason is, that it changes often direction and if it is not complying with the others I delay a buy until it does!
buy:
Stoch(5,3) > Ref(Stoch(5,3),-1) AND Stoch(15,9)> Ref(Stoch(15,9),-1)
AND
Stoch(25,18)>Mov(Stoch(25,18),3,E)

sell:
Stoch(5,3) < Ref(Stoch(5,3),-1) AND Stoch(15,9) < Ref(Stoch(15,9),-1)
AND
Stoch(25,18) >Mov(Stoch(25,18),3,E)

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:55:40 -0300
"For example do you want to enter a trade when %K crosses %D and the 20 or 80 line is crossed?"
Yes George, what I want ,if possible,is to optimize either the %K and %D crosses and it numbers, and also optimize the 20/80 numbers lines everything in one formula. I don't know if it's correct to manipulate the 20/80 numbers or if those numbers are fixed. If not correct, I'm looking to a formula to found only the optimum number to %K and %D numbers where to enter a trade when %K crosses %D and the 20 or 80 line is crossed as you write above. With my formula I try one time and it optimize the %K and %D numbers and the 20/80 numbers, but the results are negatives, with TBR the securitie I used.
The trouble is that the indicator will not usually cross the 20 or 80 line on exactly the same day as %K crosses %D. This means you have to decide if you want the 20/80 line to cross first or he %K %D line to cross first. Then simply write your rules using an Alert to keep one or the other condition true while waiting for the second cross. The Alert() function is used for this purpose. In the following example Alert(condition,10) keeps the Alert condition true for 10 periods to wait for the second cross. To increase this alert period simply increase 10 to a larger number in the formula rules.
You could set an Alert() period. This could tell the System Tester that Stochastic must cross the 20 or 80 line first and after that the %K crossing %D would trigger a buy or sell.
The rules for something like this would be:​

Stochastic Simianer System Test

Enter Long:
Alert(Cross(Stoch(5,3),20),10) AND Cross(Stoch(5,3),Mov(Stoch(5,3),3,E))

Close Long:
Alert(Cross(80,Stoch(5,3)),10) AND Cross(Mov(Stoch(5,3),3,E),Stoch(5,3))

Enter Short:
Alert(Cross(80,Stoch(5,3)),10) AND Cross(Mov(Stoch(5,3),3,E),Stoch(5,3))

Close Short:
Alert(Cross(Stoch(5,3),20),10) AND Cross(Stoch(5,3),Mov(Stoch(5,3),3,E))​

You could optimize this test by replacing any number in the rules with an OPT variable. For example Stoch(5,3) might become Stoch(OPT1,OPT2). OPT1 might represent any number from 5 to 25 and OPT2 could do the same.
===================================================
End of Archive
[9712]​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap
Başlatan Benzer Konular Forum Cevap Tarih
algoritma S 0
algoritma D 0
algoritma Teknik Analizde Göstergelerin Matematiksel Açıklamaları 0
algoritma S 0
algoritma Matriks 9
algoritma Stochastic Oscillator 1
algoritma Matriks 2