Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör SVE_stop_trail_ModATR

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Looking into Wilder’s concept for the True Range – that is, the:

1. Current high minus the current low.
  2. Absolute value of the current high minus the previous close.
  3. Absolute value of the current low minus the previous close.

There are some changes I would like to introduce to come up with a higher profit than if I were using the standard trailing ATR.

1) The current high minus the current low can be big in very volatile markets. To avoid the influence of extreme moves in a day, I will limit the extreme price change of a single bar to a maximum of one and a half times the ATR moving average of the high minus low prices.

2) The absolute value of the current high minus the previous close may be distorted by a large gap between the previous high and the current low. Since a gap does give support, I would like to limit the influence of the gap. This I do by taking into account just half the size of the gap.

3) The absolute value of the current low less the previous close may also be distorted by a (big) gap between the previous low and the current high. Let’s also limit that influence taking into account only half the size of the gap.

This is the basic formula switching on stop breaks:

SVE_Stop_Trail_ModATR

period:=Input("ATR period :",1,100,10);
atrfact:=Input("ATR multiplication :",1,10,3.5);
HiLo:=If(H-L<1.5*Mov(H-L,period,S),H-L, 1.5*Mov(H-L,period,S));
Href:=If(L<=Ref(H,-1),H-Ref(C,-1),(H-Ref(C,-1))-(L-Ref(H,-1))/2);
Lref:=If(H>=Ref(L,-1),Ref(C,-1)-L,(Ref(C,-1)-L)-(Ref(L,-1)-H)/2);
diff1:=Max(HiLo,Href);
diff2:=Max(diff1,Lref);
atrmod:=Wilders(diff2,period);
loss:=atrfact*atrmod;
trail:=
If(C>PREV AND Ref(C,-1)>PREV,
Max(PREV,C-loss),
If(C<PREV AND Ref(C,-1)<PREV,
Min(PREV,C+loss),
If(C>PREV,C-loss,C+loss)));
Trail

kaynak:
stocata

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap