Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Oscillator Wallie's 20% Stop Loss Indicator

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. Trend oluşmamış piyasalarda fiyatlar yatay bir bantta hareket ederken trendin içinde düzeltme seviyelerini tespit eden indikatörlere OSİLATÖR denir

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
----------
Reply To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 13 March 2000 20:47
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Stop Loss
Hi
As a new comer to metastock I would like to know how to plot an Indicator 20% below a line chart, as a stop loss. Also how to start it at a specific date.
Thanks in advance.
wallie.
Close - 0.2 * Close
(1 - 0.2)Close
0.8 * Close

=== Stop Loss
· To: "'metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
· Subject: === Stop Loss
· Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:16:51 -0000
· Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Plot Either of these end
Close - 0.2 * Close,
(1 - 0.2)*Close,
0.8 * Close,
In order to get it to start at a specific date say 12/05/1999 in dd/mm/yyyy format (sorry, I live in the uk) use the following syntax for example
(1 - 0.2)*Close
And
(
(Day >= 12 And Month >= 5 And Year = 1999)
Or/And
(Month >= 5 And Year = 1999)
Or/And)
Year >= 2000
)
(Where I have written (Or / And) try either I can't remember which is the right one to use, I think its Or.)
The syntax for date comparisions in Metastock is exasperating and I have mentioned this to Equis Support, with no reply
However, if you do not go through the 'exasperation' that I have writtenabove you will most likely come up with wrong results. It happened to melast thursday, that's why I can tell you.
I'll try and send you the code for what I was doing after lunch or tomorrow
ade Kolade
Synopsys Limited
Tel: +44 (0)0207 250 1990
Fax: +44 (0)0207 553 4713
Email: adeniyi.kolade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www http://www.synopsys.ltd.uk
[17752]
Re: Stop Loss
· To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Subject: Re: Stop Loss
· Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:57:30 GMT
· Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wallie,
Pie of cake! First go to the Indicator Builder...click on new...name your new indicator (Wallie's 20% Stop Loss Indicator). Now the hard part...how does your original indicator plot? Is it an oscillator or a simple line study? Oscillators plot above and below a specific point usually zero. Line studies plot price values. If you are willing to accept a value that is 80% of your original indicator value then go to functions and select your indicator (ie. let's use CCI(14)...) Finally, we want a value of 80% so
we'll multiply by .80 . So here's your indicator:
W20SLI
CCI(14) * .80
You may also want to use the other side of the equation by multiplying by 120%; so your indicator would be:
CCI(14) * 1.20
You can plot both lines at the same time in the same indciator by defining them in an indicator as follows:​

Wallie's 20% Stop Loss Indicator
MINUS:= CCI(14) * .80;
PLUS:= CCI(14) * 1.20;
MINUS;
PLUS;​

Okay, we've helped you and now it's your turn to help us! Share the results of what you get!
J.
[17753]​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap
Başlatan Benzer Konular Forum Cevap Tarih
algoritma U 0