Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör William's Trough

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eek:wner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nick Channon
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 5:10 AM
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Metastock plug-ins for Larry Williams
Hi group,

I wonder if anyone can tell me where to obtain Metastock plug-ins related to the work of Larry Williams? Any pointers to explorations, experts and indicators would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Nick

-----Original Message-----
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, 14 August, 2001 8:53
Subject: RE: Metastock plug-ins for Larry Williams
Nick,
Have you read 'Long Term secrets to Short term trading' ? I think it's a great book.
I want to look at implementing some of his TDW/TDM ideas via indicators. i.e.an indicator that gives a weighting for each day of the week based on a stocks historical record.

His patterns sound good as they are based on market psychology. i.e. the market thought price was heading this way but if it immediately reverses and takes out price X then it will likely continue...

He also uses intermarket analysis to weight things in his favour. Hence I'm looking at interest rates and bond prices to influence the S&P.

Sean

* To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Subject: Re: Metastock plug-ins for Larry Williams
* Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:09:13 +0800
* Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Sean, yes I agree it's a great book - I especially like the 'oops' strategy for daytrading (can't remember if it was that book or another of Larry's.)

Unfortunately I don't have time to try to program indicators etc myself, so I'm always on the hunt for ready-made ones. In case it's useful, here's a formula (given me by a friend of mine) for the William's Trough:​

William's Trough
Ref(WillR(14),-1) = Trough(1,WillR(14 ),2)
AND Ref(WillR(14),-1) < Ref(WillR(14),-2)
AND WillR(14) > Ref(WillR(14),-1)
AND Ref(WillR(14),-1) < -90;​

I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet so I can't vouch for it!

Cheers
Nick​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap