Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör Bottom as the Middle Value of a Three Bar Pattern

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Hi all -
I'm trying to code the following and would greatly appreciate any help you can offer:
I'm defining a bottom as the middle value of a three bar pattern where the low of the middle bar is lower than the other two.
Something like:
Bottom:=if( ref(L,-1)<ref(L,-2) and ref(L,-1)<L, ref(L,-1),???) {How
do I fill in the else?}
I now want to find the lowest value of Bottom since an event:
Some thing like:
Lowestsince(1,myevent,Bottom)
Lastly I want to compare that value to the most recent bottom.
TIA
Ron
Ron,
It sounds like you are trying to define a fractal. Bill Williams used this in his work. Also, Roy Larsen has used fractals in his Trade Equity indicator. Below are 2 of his indicators from LE that define fractals(F1 and F2):​

Bottom as the Middle Value of a Three Bar Pattern
{PS Fractal Entry}
F1:=ValueWhen(1,H<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-1)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-3)<Ref(H,-2) AND Ref(H,-4)<Ref(H,-2),Ref(H,-2));
a:=H>=F1;
If(a>0 AND Alert(a=0,2),Max(O,F1),0); {PS Fractal Exit}
F2:=ValueWhen(1,L>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-1)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-3)>Ref(L,-2) AND Ref(L,-4)>Ref(L,-2),Ref(L,-2));
If(Cross(F2,L),Min(O,F2),0);​
My suggestion would be to first define the event and then look for the lowest occurrence. You may also need to consider using more than three bars. There is quite a bit of discussion about fractals on the ReefCap and Stock Central boards. This doesn't answer your question but maybe will put you on the right path.

Preston

Ron, Preston
Just a small correction.
> It sounds like you are trying to define a fractal. Bill Williams used
> this in his work. Also, Roy Larsen has used fractals in his Trade
> Equity indicator. Below are 2 of his indicators from LE that define
> fractals(F1 and F2):
These are not "my" fractals, but they are as found in the MS 7.2 System Tester code for "PS Fractal Trading System 1" except for the last line addition that converts the output from binary to price.This same code, or versions of it, can be found on a number of public forums including the Guppy site.
Among other things the fractal code is useful for demonstarting the difference between conventional binary outputs and the price outputs used by my test tools.
Roy​
Source / From:
EquisMetastock[at]yahoogroups[dot]com

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap