Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Trend Kanalı Countback Up & Down Trend

Trend Kanalı Modern teknik analizin kurucusu olan Charles Dow’da piyasa hareketlerinin belirgin bir yönü olduğunu saptayarak trend kavramını ortaya atmıștır. Bu teorinin amacı,piyasadaki fiyat trendini tahmin etmek ve söz konusu olan trende sadık kalarak yatırım yapmaktır

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew J. Kornberg [SMTP:kornberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 1997 8:59 AM
To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Daryl Guppy
Subject: Countback Lines

Hi,

I posted this a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately I did not get a reply. Can anyone out there help with Countback Lines?

Some charting programs now do this automatically (Ezy Charts) and I wonder whether this can be done efficiently and fairly automatically in Metastock.

Essentially the principle behind countback lines is that they provide a short term resistance or support line. They are constructed as follows (From Daryl Guppy's Tutorials in Applied Technical Analysis (I recommend this site to everyone)

"In a falling trend, one counts back two higher highs and then projecting a horizontal line to the right. A close above this resistance suggests that the trend has changed. In a rising trend, it is calculated by counting back two lower lows. A close below this support line suggests that the trend has changed. The countback line can be used to fine tune entry and exit points."

Obviously, this can be done by hand but they may need to be recalculated and redrawn daily. Is there a way for Metastock to do this automatically or semiautomatically? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Another question where the answer has so far escaped me. If one was to pick an exploration and get a report with say a list of 100 stocks. Can one then run another exploration on those stocks only?

Thanks,
Andrew

RE: Countback Lines

To: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Countback Lines
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:19:30 -0600
Resent-Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:32:06 -0600
Resent-From: metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Resent-Message-ID: <"68A4P.0.XB5.5XCyp"@mail.equis.com>
Resent-Sender: metastock-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Andrew,

Try these two formulas and let us know if this is what you mean. Plot them directly on the price bars.

Countback up trend

ValueWhen(1,C > Ref(C,-2) AND
C > Ref(C,-1) AND
Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND
Ref(L,-1) < L,Ref(L,-2))

Countback down trend

ValueWhen(1,C < Ref(C,-2) AND
C < Ref(C,-1) AND
Ref(H,-2) > Ref(H,-1) AND
Ref(H,-1) > H,Ref(H,-2))

Equis Support

[1802]​

Countback Up & Down Trend - 2 in 1
ValueWhen(1,C > Ref(C,-2) AND
C > Ref(C,-1) AND
Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND
Ref(L,-1) < L,Ref(L,-2));
ValueWhen(1,C < Ref(C,-2) AND
C < Ref(C,-1) AND
Ref(H,-2) > Ref(H,-1) AND
Ref(H,-1) > H,Ref(H,-2));​

Son düzenleme:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap