Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Hareketli Ortalama Displace Indicator Forward

Hareketli Ortalamalar Göstergeler arasında en çok kullanılan indikatördür. Trend takip eden özelliği bulunmakla birlikte son geçmişte kalan belli bir zaman diliminin ortalaması alınarak, şuan ki fiyatın trende ne derece uzak olduğunu gösterir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
To: equismetastock / at / yahoogroups.com <equismetastock / at / yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, March 7, 2003, 10:58:00 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] R1 I created 6 variables titled r1,r2 etc etc.​

How can I shift these one bar forward?​

TIA,​

Dominick​

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=​

To: equismetastock / at / yahoogroups.com <equismetastock / at / yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, March 7, 2003, 11:06:26 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] R1​

Use the ref() command. If you want the last bar's value posted on the current bar, use ref(R1,-1).​

Good Trading,​

Joe J.​

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=​

Date: Friday, March 7, 2003, 11:14:53 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] RE: R1​

Thanks for the quick reply Joe.​

I need the current bar's indicator shifted one bar forward in order to see the range for tomorrow.​

TIA,​

Dominick​

Date: Friday, March 7, 2003, 11:20:31 PM

maybe this will help​

ref(whatever,+1)​

Date: Friday, March 7, 2003, 11:24:50 PM

Hi Ron:​

The + sign sent the indicator backwards. The - sign still causes the indicator to end on the last bar. I need to project the indicator forward.​

TIA,​

Dominick​

Date: Friday, March 7, 2003, 11:44:11 PM

MS won't show the next bar's indicators before the bar itself starts. That is why I was saying that if you want to see the prior bar's value on the current bar, use the -1. Regardless, you won't see the current bar's value until the next bar starts. This works okay for RT charts but if you are working with EOD, it is not the way to go. You're better off just plotting the indicator as is with no shift.​

Good Trading,​

Joe J.​

Date: Saturday, March 8, 2003, 6:17:50 AM

Guys​

It's easy enough to partially meet both the requirement to see what the "shifted forward" indicators value is for tomorrow, but on the current bar, AND see the shifted indicator where you want it for all bars other than the most recent. This is a compromise but as Joe has said in essence "no data - no indicator"​

Displace Indicator Forward​

Signal:=Mov(C,20,S);
Dsp:=Input("Displacement Periods",1,250,1);
Pds:=Input("LastValue Periods",1,250,5);
LastBar:=LastValue(Cum(1)-(Pds-1))=Cum(1);
ValueWhen(1,LastBar,LastValue(Signal));
Ref(Signal,-Dsp);​

From this example two values can be viewed on the last bar. If there's a better way to do this without spending money I'd be glad to hear about it. I'd also like to hear why this work-around (this not a fix) can't be used if it's thought to be unhelpful.

Roy

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

To displace an indicator forward, you use Ref(myInd,-p).
The median and typical prices are built-in functions -- MP() is (H+L)/2 and typ() is (H+L+C)/3.
For MP, use​

Displace Indicator Forward
Period:= Input("What Period",1,250,10);
Disp:= Input("Forward Displacement",0,250,10);
EMA1:= Mov(MP(),Period,E);
EMA2:= Mov(EMA1,Period,E);
Difference:= EMA1 - EMA2;
ZeroLagEMA:= EMA1 + Difference;
Ref(ZeroLagEMA,-Disp)​

from Bob Jagow​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap