Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Oscillator Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. Trend oluşmamış piyasalarda fiyatlar yatay bir bantta hareket ederken trendin içinde düzeltme seviyelerini tespit eden indikatörlere OSİLATÖR denir

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Trailing Stop
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 17:20:36 EST
I've been trying to improve my position trading by using a volatility indicator to exit long positions primarily to protect profits. I like the concept of a volatility stop as it is directly linked to the ranging activity of the security. A number of them have been discussed on this forum such as the Volatility Stop (Long) by Chande & Kroll, Trading The Trend by Andrew Abrahams, ATR Trailing Stop by Yngvi Hardarson and the Count Back
Line by Daryl Guppy.
I've attached a chart of a trade I exited today. Acting on the exit signal given by all the indicators yesterday I exited too late and gave up about 72% of available profit which is way too high a price for my liking. By using a lower multiplier of the ATR I would get a tighter stop but often it can take you out of a trade prematurely. Had I based my exit on the trendline I would have exited yesterday.
I know it's difficult to counter a gap move down like this one but can anyone suggest a better method which will keep a good portion of profits yet not exit trades too early.
regards
Ian Burgoyne

Subject: Re: Trailing Stop
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 12:47:46 GMT
Ian,
Consider Robert Krausz"s work and include some filters in your decision making process. A good example is the ECO (Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator by Wm. Blau); a double-smoothed ratio of the difference between the closing and opening prices and the difference between the high and low. Now about the codes for the indicators you have used...where can we find them?
J.

Subject: Re: Trailing Stop
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 17:21:04 EST
Thanks for the tip. I'll post the codes I've used a bit later on today. The ECO oscillator you mentioned - can you provide the MS code for it?
Ian

Re: Trailing Stop
· To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Subject: Re: Trailing Stop
· Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:06:43 GMT
· Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ian,
The Krauz article I read described the ECO as "a double smoothed ratio of the difference between the close(C) and open(O) of each bar and the difference between the high(H) and low(L) prices for each bar:"
FWI my interpretation is:​

ECO - Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator
(Mov(Mov(C-O,5,E),26,E)/Mov(Mov(H-L,5,E),26,E))*100​

Son düzenleme:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap