Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör Float Volume Indicator I

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Re: Archive ?
· To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Subject: Re: Archive ?
· Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:58:30 -0500
· In-Reply-To: <39FCA5C1.55BBECAB@xxxxxxxxxx>
· References: <012601c041e7$71c105a0$98525c18@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
· Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
· Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000 14:33:38 -0800, you wrote:

Metastock Indicator for the Wood's Volume Float which efforts I did share with the list. I just recently sufferred a total loss of information on both my main disk drives and mirrored backup drives. Due this, I lost much good info (in addition to my volume float indicator) and I want to somehow.

This is raw data from my files:​

Wood's Volume Float
mp1:=Input("Days Volume Summed",1,377,30);
mf1:=Input("Float, in X million",.1,10000,10);
mf2:=mf1*1000000;
(Sum(V,mp1)/mf2)*100;

Wood's Binary Volume Float
Float:=Input("# shares : ",1,1000000000,1600000);
BinFloat:=If((VOLUME + PREV) >= Float,1,-1);
BinFloat;​

Or maybe it is important to enter a start period on the basis A.J. Maas has given us a couple of mails ago.​

Also I believe the Float number changes over time so it would be incorrect to use the same Float number all the time. It is only valuable from the days you start till the Float number of shares have been reached, after that it would be correct to use the same Float numbers (or you had to use historical Float data). I hope you understand what I want to say. If we could figure out how to make an Float index who gives the actual time periods from today till Float number of shares have been reached, then we could use this numbers to create a X day Highest high and lowest low.​

Binary Float
BinFloat:=If((VOLUME + Ref(VOLUME,-1)+PREV) >= Float,1,-1);
BinFloat;

Float Volume Indicator - 1
floatSum:=If((V + PREV) >= Float, V, V+PREV);
floatSum;

Float Volume Indicator - 2
floatSum:=If(((V + PREV) = Float),
(If((V + PREV) > Float,
(V - (Float - PREV)),
(V + PREV))));
floatSum;​

The variation # 2 in the float volume indicator attempts to remove the volume from the volume float summation that it takes to get to the float.​

The binary attempt doesn't seem to work correctly, but I'm not sure how to correct it as it sems to work some times. The vertical blue lines are set to dates that show float turnover as day 1 from the XL spreadsheet analysis I performed on VNTR. The horizontal blue lines are set to dates that show a recent price channel at at a recent low.​

[22997]​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap