Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Oscillator Momentum Trend Change Indicator

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. Trend oluşmamış piyasalarda fiyatlar yatay bir bantta hareket ederken trendin içinde düzeltme seviyelerini tespit eden indikatörlere OSİLATÖR denir

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Those who know me have found out I vacillate between the VERY complicated and the very simple. I have been following a few stocks (medium volatility, but good %% moves both up and down over a 2-5 week time frame) and tracking them with about 15 templates on which most of the formulas that I have acquired reside.

I wanted to track those that did best and thosethat were not as effective. I also tracked those formulas that were latein showing turns in momentum vs those that caught the turn close on. In thisregard, I was looking for finding stocks at intermediate term lows and highs,NOT for indicators that identified stocks that had begun their run in anydirection and were destined to continue. As a result, I came up with a verysimple indicator that showed a HIGH degree of accuracy in "turn-calling",but it did NOT give me indication of the strength or duration of the newmove, only that it probably would occur.

I believe that I have finally discoveredthat any signal of a change in momentum will NEVER give you a sense of strengthor duration BY ITS VERY NATURE, and that only signals that identify stocksWITHIN a momentum trend (ie..already established) are able to do that. Mymomentum trend change indicator is derived from an intermediate trend indicatorI've used for some time in MSWIN 6.0...

PDI(34) - MDI(34)

My new formula is...........

Try it......I think you'll like it......and it's the same coding in WOW,
I believe..........

BW Chan​

Momentum Trend Change Indicator
((PDI(8) - MDI(8)) - (PDI(21) - MDI(21))) + (PDI(13) - MDI(13))​

Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap