Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

Oscillator Smoothed DMI Index (20 Period MA) (#028a)

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. Trend oluşmamış piyasalarda fiyatlar yatay bir bantta hareket ederken trendin içinde düzeltme seviyelerini tespit eden indikatörlere OSİLATÖR denir

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
----- Original Message -----
To: A.J. Maas <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
Sent: vrijdag 19 februari 1999 11:29
Subject: Re: Dynamic Zones

Hello
In your attached file, DynRSI-S&R.gif, I refer to the top inner window. Can you please explain to me exactly what to plot from the indicator quicklist for the 2 DMI-systems to get the brown and green smooth lines as in the chart.

Chart's notes:
Middle chart consist of the natural Horizontal Straight Support & Resistance (HSS+HSR) levels and the natural Trend Straight Support & Resistance lines(TSS+TSR). All idealy for "get-in and get-out" use; trading. Unfortunatly no formulas have been written for the S&R levels.
Top-inner-window is RSI-9 and bottom-inner-window is RSI-14, the zones have RSI-9 as underlay.
Combined........................see GIF for results, view just "some" of the AEX-index history when it was moving sideways(past 4 years) and slowly building up for the 1993/94 1st Elliot Wave-rally.
Thanks
Charl Marais
Re: Dynamic Zones
. To: "Charl Marais" <pcmarais@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
. Subject: Re: Dynamic Zones
. From: "A.J. Maas" <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
. Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:24:17 +0100
. Cc: "Metastock-List" <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
. Reply-To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<In your attached file, DynRSI-S&R.gif, I refer to the top inner window. Can you please explain to me exactly what to plot from the indicator quicklist for the 2 DMI-systems to get the brown and green smooth lines as in the chart.>
The SDMI-system I had brewed here uses a very basic, but also very powerfull Smoothed DMI indicator(green, formula below) and has the same kind of characteristics as can be found with the RSI and CMO etc., eg divergences, OB/OS-levels, trickers etc.. And as the to be crossed-over tricker-line(brown) and also for the very short term(VST) have used a 9-day SMA of this system, and not seen on the chart, but now for the short and intermediate term(ST, IMT) use a 20-day SMA, mainly for trend (direction) detection, divergences and charting.​

Smoothed DMI Index (20 Period MA) (#028a)
Mov(PDI(14)-MDI(14),20,S)​

Using the basic Directional Movement trading system involving plotting the 14-period +DI and the 14-period -DI on top of each other as a multiple 2-in-1 (inner window) indicator, attracted my attention at first, but as it was not a very perfect system, had to do lots of more work to it. Changing the Daily charts to Weekly gave a lot better picture and also trickers' crosses, and out of the blue then got the idee to "just" deduct one from the other. This not knowing at that time, and only later from my ever very first time of using the MS build-in Expert Advisor Tool, then found out that a hyper active version is
already buid-in, eg only as an Expert. The Expert Tool consist of the "Equis - Directional Movement" Expert and makes use of the full DM System(incl. the ever so slow ADX/ADXR), search the Help Index on "Directional movement:").
Thus do note that my "smoothed directional movement system" is not the same as the DMI (of the DMS) function/indicator that is standard build-in Metastock 6.x, as that is taken from Welles Wilder's DMS, but that my SDMI has only simply the recent developed negative Minus Directional Movement(MDI) deducted from the recent developed Possitive Directional Movement(PDI), eg turning it into an oscilating trend folowing and most of the time, leading oscilator.
And an also well explanation on the Thushar Chande's DMI function, his Dynamic Momentum Index(dmi), can be found in the in MSv6x build-in Help also, eg search the Help-Index for "dynamic" and click all of the bold green links.
<How can I get the (HSS+HSR) and (TSS+TSR) levels ?>
The Horizontal Straight Support and Resitance lines and levels are there manually drawn(as was the quickly drawn but not too acuarte trend channel also) and are based on the in time made trading ranges, eg be it 1,2,20,200 or longer multiple weeks/months lasting ranges(zones). Now from a lookback in history, you will find that most ranges borders' multiple made extremes are the same as also for the recently made ranges borders extremes, and also most of the time these ranges extremes borders) will be either found at rounded figures (S&R levels), or stepped up or down will, in points or also relative(%), be of equal steps, eg with steps (in this of +50) of 125-175-225-275.
If these steps then do not fit properly on the chart, then shift/move your levels' lines up or down so that most of the -in time- made extremes will hit the Horizontal line (and these drawn lines are then to become the major Support or major Resistance levels) and future projections or bounces off/on these lines levels (using these steps) can then be made as well, and most of the time, using properly drawn trend channels using the hit extreme High-Low lines(channels borders) and then coinciding with these Horizontal lines, will give you the "perfect" (not always, tho) oportunity to set estimated targets for new major Support or Resistance barriers.

Regards,
Ton Maas
ms-irb@xxxxxx
----- Original Message -----
To: A.J. Maas <anthmaas@xxxxxx>
Sent: vrijdag 19 februari 1999 11:29
Subject: Re: Dynamic Zones
[12363]​
Source / From:

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap