Teknik Analiz Dünyasına Hoşgeldiniz. Paylaşmak Güzeldir.

Yayından kaldırmak istediğiniz formüller için algoritmabul@gmail.com ile iletişime geçebilirsiniz... 

• DİKKAT: Formüller, Sistemler sadece eğitim amaçlıdır. Alım satım, olası anapara kaybı ve diğer kayıplar dahil olmak üzere "YÜKSEK RİSK" içerir.
  • Mucize teknik gösterge yoktur, sadece doğru veya yanlış kullanılan göstergeler vardır.

İndikatör Date Filter Indicator by Roy Larsen

Teknik analizde fiyatın yönü veya trendin devamıyla ilgili fikir veren matematiksel modellerdir. İndikatörlerin Türkçe karşılığı göstergedir.

algoritma

eiπ + 1 = 0
Algorithmist
Algoritma
Katılım
23 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
----- Original Message -----
To: <metastock@metastock.com>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 10:42 AM​

I am trying to use the system tester comparing multiple systems. I want to enter a historical date, ie 3 months ago and compare the systems. THe comparison shows which system produces the most equity gain. I could then view the validity of the signal generated. So far I am only able to test using all of the most recent data. Is there a way to limit the data used in the system test to a historical date?​

I suppose I could remove data from the selected security using the downloader, run the test and put the data back but there should be a better way.​

Thanks,
Chris​

Chris​

You can "AND" a 'Date Filter' indicator with your entry code. Here's the filter I use. Sorry that the day and month are reversed from US practice, but that's easy to change. If you want to put this in with your System Tester code you'll need to remove the Input() functions too. I find it works best as a standalone indicator.​

Roy​

Date Filter Indicator

Sd:=Input("Start day" ,1,31,1);
Sm:=Input("Start month",1,12,1);
Sy:=Input("Start year" ,1980,2022,2002);
Ed:=Input("End day" ,1,31,31);
Em:=Input("End month" ,1,12,12);
Ey:=Input("End year" ,1980,2022,2002);
((DayOfMonth() >= Sd AND Month() = Sm AND Year()=Sy)
OR Year() > Sy OR (Year() = Sy AND Month() > Sm)) AND
((DayOfMonth() <= Ed AND Month()=Em AND Year() = Ey)
OR Year() < Ey OR (Year() = Ey AND Month() < Em));​

Source / From:
metastock[at]metastock[dot]com

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap